It has been brought to our attention that some parents/guardians with Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail.com or Live.com) e-mail addresses may not be receiving e-mails sent out from CCRSB.ca accounts (ie, our North River school Newsletters, etc.). Our regional office is currently working with Microsoft to resolve this issue. The following directions may help:
1. Open your Outlook mailbox
2. Select Options from the top right (gear icon next to the question mark)
3. Select Options>Safe Senders (under Junk email)
4. In the space provided, enter the domain address (ccrsb.ca and ad.ccrsb.ca) - to receive mail from all CCRSB addresses
5. Click the + symbol to add to list
6. Ensure the safe mailing lists box has the address you entered, and then select save.